Who Can We help?
- Agriculture Producers who are dealing with a chronic shortage of labour. There are potential employees available who have experience operating farm equipment, driving trucks, looking after livestock and repairing equipment.
- Families looking for help caring for their children, elderly parents or grandparents. Services which are almost non-existent in rural areas. We have done and will continue to find individuals qualified as nannies or caregivers for your family's specific needs.
- All industries in Saskatchewan looking to fill skilled labour positions. If your business needs skilled employees to fill positions on the Designated Trades List, these individuals may be eligible under the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP).
Pathways to bring Foreign Workers to Saskatchewan:
Click on a pathway to learn more.
+ Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
We help employer’s with their LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) application and ensure their advertising and paper work are done correctly to avoid costly delays with application. The job offer can be a full-time and permanent job or a full-time and seasonal job.
+ Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)
The Saskatchewan Government has excellent opportunities available to attract workers outside of Canada. There are programs in place to see that they can stay permanently in the company and contribute to local communities and Saskatchewan as a whole. The employer’s job offer should be a full-time and permanent job, and an occupation in Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “0”, “A” or “B” or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan.
SINP allows the employer to bypass the LMIA process. One Stop Immigration Ltd. helps facilitate the necessary steps to completion.
An employer identifies the worker they are hiring and One Stop Immigration Ltd. helps with the following during the SINP Application:
- Registering the employer’s company with the SK Ministry of Economy
- Making sure the applicant qualifies
- Providing optional immigration services to the chosen worker
+ LMIA or SINP + Recruitment
One Stop Immigration Ltd. discusses particular needs with employer’s and short lists potential Foreign Workers for the employer’s interview. In the final process, it is imperative that the employer interviews the person they feel is right for the job.
Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Settlement Assistance
One Stop Immigration Services Ltd. ensures that clients get settled in Canada. Together with the employer, we:
- Welcome and pick up workers at the airport
- Make sure there is comfortable accommodation provided by the employer
- Accompany the worker to their workplace, apartment and community
- Assist in application for Social Insurance Number (SIN), provincial health card, Bank Account and/or Driver’s License
For further information, please use the link below to contact one of our Recruitment Consultants.